!! Too Long !! !! Too Long !!

Good.

the lyrics are horrible, but everything else is awesome.

Reminds me of Slipknot slightly.

Dance time!

CWN responds:

lol
the lyrics on this song aren't suppose to be good. They were just what i felt at the time. no need to be artsyfartsy all the time :-)

Mega Man X2 - Charge Shot Mega Man X2 - Charge Shot

Wow.

I had to stop listening before my ears orgasmed.

Awesome work!!!

This really puts me in my place...

Death by bear (w/vox) Death by bear (w/vox)

Hmm...

The lyrics didnt match the song much, his voice was too low. The solo could of been more meaty but the breakdown was pretty much leaking with awesomeness. The 1st chorus should of had a different riff - which just played the intro verse, which is just a different version of the verse... It could of been a bit faster as a whole but im not complaining about the speed or anything. Good job overall though.

**\ The Sleep Pt II /** **\ The Sleep Pt II /**

Definately Prog there

I can tell theres some nice time patterns there, but its more of a mash-together of good riffs, rather than a whole song. The piano totally ruined the song's momentum, sounded very out-of-place, although the piece itself wasnt bad. You said this isnt hard core yet you put it in the heavy metal genre? Good work though anyways.

Sonofkirk responds:

I put it in the Heavy Metal Genre because it's not Rock, not Pop ... and there isn't a Prgressive category ... Afterthough, this song is more Fusion ...

I don't think the piano ruined the song, the piano part is my favortie actually : ).

But thanks for the Helpful review !

The Unfilled Void The Unfilled Void

I LOVE THIS SONG

its on my mp3, with a few dethklok songs :)

Definatly the best song without vocals ive heard :D well one of the best anyways.

Keep up the awesome work!!!

Harry Potter Theme Harry Potter Theme

Thanks for making it!

I'm making a Harry Potter flash this is what i needed thank you!

ssjgohan4life responds:

Thx for the review, If you want me to do a variation on it (make it longer or something) I can try, but I'm afraid I can't do much about the audio quality, my mic sucks :P